- Bailey, TaShara C., & Faheemah N. Mustafaa.
Engineering Education for the Betterment of Society: K-12 & Student Transition Initiatives
- Cohn, Amy, & Marcial Lapp.
Teaching Mathematical Modeling using Innovative Technology Applications
- Conger, Amy, & Volker Sick.
Integrating International Experience into the Undergraduate Engineering Curriculum
- Daida, Jason M.
Translating Problems into Code: What Findings in Decision-Making Suggest about Teaching Computational Problem Solving at the First-Year Level
- Fidkowski, Krzysztof J.
On Oral Exams in Undergraduate Engineering Classes
- Finelli, Cynthia J., & Marie Kendall-Brown.
Using an Interactive Theater Sketch to Improve Students’ Ability to Function on Diverse Teams
- Fisher, Amy S., & Karen Moronski.
M-STEM Academy Value Added: Improvements to First-Term Grades
- Ganago, Alexander, Inger Bergom, & Britton Wolfe.
Investigating the Impact of a Wiki on TAs’ Teaching Experiences
- Holsapple, Matthew A., Janel A. Sutkus, Cynthia J. Finelli, Donald D. Carpenter, Trevor S. Harding, & Kelley Walczak.
Development and Testing of a Survey to Measure Ethics Education Experiences & Outcomes
- Lapp, Marcial, Jeff Fleszar, & Jeff Ringenberg.
Engineering Online Gateway System: Ensuring Student Learning through Automated, Milestone Exams
- Phillips, Jamie, & Emine Cagin.
Investigating Inquiry-Based Learning in an Introductory Course on Semiconductor Devices
- Phillips, William (Bill).
Designing Teams for Innovation and Education
- Reid, Tahira N., Richard Gonzalez, & Panos Papalambros.
A Design Science Approach for Automotive Design: Implications for Engineering Design Education
- Ringenberg, Jeff, & Marcial Lapp.
An Application of the Engineering Online Gateway System for Predicting Success in ENGR 101
- Samson, Perry.
LectureTools—Using Laptops in Class to Increase Attentiveness and Engagement
- Sienko, Kathleen, & Aileen Huang-Saad.
Minor in Multidisciplinary Design: Global Health Design Specialization
- Walczak, Kelley K., Cynthia J. Finelli, Matthew A. Holsapple, Trevor S. Harding, Donald D. Carpenter, & Janel A. Sutkus.
Institutional Barriers to Integrating Ethics Education into the Undergraduate Engineering Curriculum