- Chesney, David.
The Art and Science of Story-Telling in the Engineering Classroom
- Finelli, Cindy, Molly Ott, Amy Gottfried, Chad Hershock, Chris O’Neal, & Matt Kaplan.
Consultations on Teaching: Benefits for Engineering Faculty
- Fisher, Amy S. & Thomas P. McGuinness.
Enrollment of Students Admitted to the U‐M College of Engineering
- Ganago, Alexander. Andrew Watchorn, & John DeBusscher.
Computer-Controlled Experiments in Introductory Electric Circuits Laboratories
- Huang-Saad, Aileen.
Fostering the Entrepreneurial Mindset in the Engineering Classroom
- Hulbert, Greg.
Term-Based Team Project in Undergraduate Engineering Mechanics
- Kieffer, John, Michael Aldridge, Jessica Bickel, Arthur Feldman, Michael Katz, Michael Warren, Changgua Zhen, & Tershia Pinder-Grover.
Enhancing Materials Science & Engineering Curricula through Computation
- Lapp, Marcial, Jeff Fleszar & Jeff Ringenberg.
Engineering Online Gateway System: Ensuring Student Learning through Automated, Milestone Exams
- Lee, Malisa.
Persistence Analysis of Engineering Undergraduate Students
- Masse, Johanna C. & TaShara C. Bailey.
Student Impressions of the 2008 M‐STEM Academy
- Mesa, Vilma, Cynthia Finelli, & Ozan Jaquette.
Measuring the Impact of an Individual Course on Students’ Success
- Mirecki-Millunchick, Joanna, Tershia Pinder‐Grover, & Crisca Bierwert.
Using Screencasts to Enhance Student Learning in a Large Lecture Material Science and Engineering Course
- Phillips, Jamie D. & Emine Cagin.
Investigating Inquiry-Based Learning in an Introductory Course on Semiconductor Devices
- Ringenberg, Jeff.
American Idol Comes to the Classroom: Using a Multi-tiered Class Competition to Increase Student Collaboration and Comprehension
- Samson, Perry.
Beyond Clickers — A Web-Based System for Lecturing
- Veenstra, Cindy P.
Using Critical Thinking to Improve Engineering Student Retention
- Yalisove,Steve, Tershia Pinder-Grover, Crisca Bierwert, & Kristen Tebo.
Teaching Where Students Learn: A Fresh Approach to Deploying GSIs