- Harvey Bell, Shanna Daly, Brian Gilchrist, Gail Hohner & James Holloway.
Making a college-level multidisciplinary design program effective and understanding the outcomes.
- Robert Bielby, Cynthia Finelli, Trevor Harding, Donald Carpenter, Janel Sutkus, Brian Burt, Eunjong Ra & Matthew Holsapple.
Impact of different curricular approaches to ethics.
- Brian Burt, Donald Carpenter, Cynthia Finelli, Trevor Harding, Janel Sutkus, Matthew Holsapple, Robert Bielby & Eunjong Ra.
Outcomes of engaging engineering undergraduates in co-curricular experiences.
- Heather Eardley, Joanna Frye & Angela Vidal-Rodriguez.
Who majors in STEM: Psychological measures that predict major choice.
- Omolola Eniola-Adefeso.
Engaging K-12 students in the engineering classroom: A creative use of undergraduate self-directed projects.
- Robin Fowler.
Engineering students’ perspectives on electronic feedback for communication projects.
- Katie Green, Tershia Pinder-Grover & Joanna Mirecki Millunchick.
The efficacy of screencasts to address the diverse academic needs of students in a large lecture course.
- James Holloway & Lorelle Meadows.
Do high grades lead to high instructor evaluations?
- Matthew Holsapple, Janel Sutkus, Cynthia Finelli, Donald Carpenter, Brian Burt, Eunjong Ra, Trevor Harding & Robert Bielby.
We can’t get no satisfaction! Ethical reasoning and satisfaction with ethics education.
- John Kieffer, Michael Aldridge, Gerri Bernard, Jessica Bickel, Arthur Feldman, Michael Katz, Brian Lassiter, John Thomas, Michael Warren, Chang-Gua Zhen, Jong-Wook Kim & Tershia Pinder-Grover.
Enhancing materials science & engineering curricula through computation.
- Marcial Lapp, Kyle Summers & Jeff Ringenberg.
Mobile Participation System (MPS): Engaging students in higher education via non-traditional audience response systems.
- Lorelle Meadows & Denise Sekaquaptewa.
The effect of group gender composition on student participation and learning in undergraduate engineering project teams.
- Abigail Mechtenberg & Debey Sayndee.
Engineering of energy designs: Creativity and empowerment.
- Diane Peters & Shanna Daly.
The challenge of returning: Transitioning from an engineering career to graduate school.
- Eunjong Ra, Cynthia Finelli, Matthew Holsapple, Robert Bielby, Brian Burt, Donald Carpenter, Trevor Harding & Janel Sutkus.
Relationships between engineering students’ curricular and co-curricular experiences and their ethical development.
- Perry Samson.
Broadcasting lectures live on the web: Lessons learned.
- Kathleen Sienko, Aileen Huang-Saad & Moses Lee.
Innovative sustainable designs in multidisciplinary global health design minor.