- Larry Aagesen, Samanthule Nola, Keith Okimura, Paul Mason, R. Edwin Garcia, Mark Asta, G. B. Olson, Lauro Bartolo, Jonathon Guyer, & Katsuyo Thornton.
Computational Materials Science and Engineering in University Education
- Stephen Aguilar & Annie Pidgeon.
Exploring the Information Seeking and Sharing Needs of M-STEM Coaches
- Robin Fowler.
Pilot Project: Participation in and Characteristics of Team Conversations in Online Chat and Face-to-Face (f2f) Environments
- Alexander Ganago & Hongwei Liao.
Making a Required Course for Non-Majors Interesting for Students: Lessons from Fall 2012 Surveys
- Brandon Johnson, Brent Gillespie, Jeremy Brown, Daniel Ursu, & Jordan Barkus.
Feeling is Believing: Teaching System Dynamics through Haptic Rendering
- Mike Mills, Sam Shreeman, Kathryn Jones, David Winn, Jared Tritz, Tim McKay, & Gus Evrard.
Problem Roulette: Studying Introductory Physics in the Cloud
- Ibrahim Mohedas, Shanna R. Daly, & Kathleen H. Sienko.
Characterizing Students’ Interactions with Stakeholders during the Design Process
- Christopher Moraes, Stefanie Blain-Moraes, Sierra Morell-Tomassoni, & Robert Gorbet.
Solving Wicked Problems: A Pre-College Design Pedagogy
- Erika Mosyjowski, Shanna Daly, Diane Peters, & Steven Skerlos.
Characterizing the Experiences of Practitioners Returning to Engineering Graduate School
- Courtney A. Peckens & Jerome P. Lynch.
Embedding Math and Science Concepts into a Civil Engineering Outreach Program for Middle-School Students
- Courtney A. Peckens, Michele Randolph, & Kelly E. Slay.
Factors Promoting Persistence of African American Students in Undergraduate Engineering
- Tershia Pinder-Grover.
Active Learning in Engineering: Perspectives from Graduate Student Instructors
- Kenyon M. Richardson, Cynthia J. Finelli, & Shanna R. Daly.
Effective Teaching Practices: Engineering Faculty’s Motivation to Adopt Them
- Sara P. Rimer & Jose Alfaro.
Co-Curricular Programs in Liberia for Student Pipeline into Engineering
- Eli M. Silk & Christian D. Schunn.
More than Just Playing with Numbers: The Power of Middle School Students Using Math to Think About How Robots Work
- Sudarshan Sivaramakrishnan & Alexander Ganago.
New Lab Projects Clarify Abstract Concepts, Involve Mainstream EE Measurements, and Engage Sensory Perception
- Rasha M. Stino.
People I Wish I Had Met Before Graduating: Bridging the Gap Between Academia and Industry
- Jared Tritz, Madeline Huberth, Timothy McKay & Patricia Chen.
E2Coach: Coaching Students with Computer Tailored Communication
- Steve Yalisove.
Ditch the Lecture So Students Will Learn